Wednesday 15 February 2012

Decisions, in pictures

My Dress for the ceremony in Vanuatu

 My boquet-white roses (From Special Occasions on FaceBook), bridesmaids to have something similar, but smaller


My gown for our reception in Perth ( the arms are adjustable and interchangable, which is great because I don't like the way its's styled on the model)
Ceremony & Honeymoon:
Sunset Bungalows, Port Vila, Vanuatu- check out their website

Photographer ( in Perth):
Terence Boylen Photography

Hair & Makeup (in Perth):
Flawless Flair-Nicole Hare, Napoleon Perdis certified makeup artist

Travel agent for ceremony & honeymoon:
Small Guide Travel/Go Vanuatu

1 comment:

  1. It's good that you guys have so much set down in stone. I find it amazing when people complain about organising their wedding and it turns out it's in less than a year, well of course it's going to be stressful!

    ReplyDelete