Monday 4 April 2011

Why "Vanilla Shades"?

I wanted something punchy, something that would be easy to remember, something that combined my love of art with our wedding. I tried for "Shades of White", as I am trying to choose what shade will suit my skin tone the best in my wedding dress. But alas, taken. So the next choice was another word for white. And there you have it. A blog name that wasn't taken!
The process from engagement to wedding is going to be a long one. I have my degree to finish in November of this year, and Royce has his training to finish also- hopefully by October! So to even begin to think about it, and to afford it, we're thinking some time in 2013, but I'd love October 2012. Stay tuned for "THE DATE" announcement!
Concentrating our enerigies on this is what is important, but it dosen't mean I can't begin to plan!
It is an exciting,amazing time in which we begin to change and grow as individuals, but most importantly, as a couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment