Tuesday 5 April 2011

Bridesmaids Dresses

We are having 2 bridesmaids ( Royce's sister, Zoe, and my cousin, Grace). Anything more for the casual style of wedding we want, and it would look silly.
I think we all have horror stories of bridesmaids being forced into frilly, fluffy, hideous coloured meringue dresses at one stage or another in the name of holy matrimony.
Some that I have seen are enough to make you shiver!
I like to think that the style I have chosen is nice, but if the girls don't like it, then I am happy for a different style to be chosen! The colour has also been changed from red to teal-blue. I can see this colour on the both of them, and it will look stunning against ivory!
Style

Colour

Boquet colour (ivory/cream)

I am hoping that the style and colour is ok for all, and I am hoping that because of the design, it should be easy enough to find online/in store/be made by a dressmaker. Hair and make-up can be the choice of the bridesmaid! I'm really not fussed- so long as they're happy. We shall see what happens. Stay tuned for more. I think the bridesmaid's dresses were probably the easiest decision so far!

1 comment:

  1. Ooo I love the idea! You're an awesome bride btw, you aren't hellbent on bending everything to your will. <3
    I'm planning on using a company here in the US that will let me pick the color, and then let my bridesmaids pick the style. I think that's what I'm going to do.

    ReplyDelete