Sunday 14 August 2011

A change of plans...

So, bridesmaid #1 (Grace) and I took a trip to the potential Venue spot I blogged about previously.
According to the website, the place was open.
In a very abrupt fashion, we were quickly told that it was not.
So there went that plan.
Back to the drawing board.
I have stumbled across an incredibly lovely golf resort in the hills.
( http://www.araluenresort.com.au/welcome/index.mhtml ) Bearing in mind that I am *such* a fan of golf, I thought the surrounds were near on perfect.
We just have to finalise guest lists for both of us, and know roughly how many we'd need to cater for. Then, we can suss out the food situation and most importantly, drinks.
The cost of having a sit down recpeion following a simple outdoor ceremony is proving less expensive than I was first imagining.
Thankfully!
More to come :)
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment